Monday 2 July 2012

TOP 3 & Our New DT Girls!

WOW! your 'Wedding' creations were just awesome, thank you so much for entering! 
 For this challenge the lovely Vanessa picked her favourites for our Top 3, which are in no particular order...

#52 Kathrin

#42 Lea L 

# 48 Mary C


Congratulation ladies from all of the MTTC DT! 
Don't forget to snag your Top 3 badge from the side bar!



I just want to say thank you so much to all of you that entered our DT call, I have been overwhelmed with emails this last 4 days....I really wish there was room for you all, but what I will say is if you didn't get on to our DT this time,  I will keep your emails & if any spaces come up in the future I will be emailing you!!!

Right now on to announcing our 3 new DT members!!!





Welcome to the team ladies, you should have already received an email inviting you to our private blog, if not email me & I will do it again! 


Please pop back tomorrow for the start of our new challenge!

Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT
xx

3 comments:

Ann said...

I'm thrilled to be a part of this team. Just sent you an e-mail!
Ann

Kruemel said...

Thank you for picking my card as one of your top 3! I am going to snag the banner right now and display it on my blog with pride.

Hugs
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Congrats all around!!!!!!!