Saturday 22 November 2014

Challenge #268 'Time & Space'

Hi & welcome to this weeks My Time to Craft challenge. I hope all of you are doing ok, especially our overseas friends in America, who are suffering with all this snow. Sending you all huge hugs xxx

Lets see who Danielle has chosen as our Top 3 for last weeks 'Christmas Decoupage' in no particular order.....




Huge congratulations, please snag your Top 3 badge from the side bar & pop it on your blog!

Lets see what theme we have for this weeks challenge.....

TIME & SPACE!

so, aliens, clocks, spaceships etc....

The DT have made some fabulous cards to inspire you this week.....






having time out x













Awesome creations ladies thank you xxx

You have until Friday 28th November at 6pm UK time to get your entries in using the linky tool below 

Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you SO much for choosing my cards as one of your Top 3 .. I am truly honored.. and SO EXCITED!!! I LOVE all the DT Creations!!! My gosh.. they are all so different and just wonderful!! Perfect.. Love that clock Monika used.. that is gorgeous!!

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous!

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Thank you kindly for choosing my Xmas Box Easel Card ~ I am so happy.
Cheers
Annette