Saturday 7 March 2015

Challenge #282 'Zentangle'

A quick post from me today, off out with my Mom to The Range to see what new crafty stash I can buy lol..

So last weeks 'Fantasy' Top 3 chosen by me (Shell) in no particular order are....




Huge congratulations & thank you for sharing with us your fantasy creations. Don't forget to snag your Top 3 blog badge from the side bar.

Now for this weeks challenge, the theme is....

ZENTANGLE!

Today see's our new guest designer starting with us for a few months. 
Sue will be joining us as & when she can. Please pop over & welcome her as our GD!
Sue (gdt) 




oops I think I kinda freaked the DT out when I chose this them lol...but they have made some outstanding creations.



Helen (gd)











Kim




Shell



WOW!!! Fantastic creations ladies!!

You have until Friday 13th March at 6pm UK time to get your entries in..

Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!! THANK YOU!! Thank you for choosing my card as one of your top picks :) What a nice way to get back into crafting!!So excited! Thank you!!

Annie said...

Wow the team did a great job. I will try to join in - although I haven't for ages I know. I do love Zentangle so will try my hardest.
Ann xxx

cass said...

Wonderful DT inspiration

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Attention DT Members.
You are invited to the 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
Link:
http://2015worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/